There are many iPhone shortcuts that can help make your experience better. These shortcuts include ways to speed up your phone, delete multiple photos at once and more. With just a few taps and swipes, you can make your iPhone work faster and easier for you. Check out these useful shortcuts today!
To quickly mute your phone, hold down the volume down button.
To quickly mute your phone, hold down the volume down button. This will bring up a list of recently muted items. You can also clear all notifications from this screen by tapping Clear. To access your notifications settings, tap the button with three vertical lines on it, then Settings>Notifications.
To take a screenshot, press the power and home buttons at the same time.
To take a screenshot, press the power and home buttons at the same time. This will save a snapshot of your screen to your Photos app. You can then edit or share the screenshot from there.
If you need to type a lot of text, hold down the shift key for Caps Lock
If you need to type a lot of text, hold down the shift key for Caps Lock. This will keep your text in all caps until you release the key. You can also enable Caps Lock in your settings by tapping the button with three vertical lines, then Settings>Language & Input>Keyboard Settings. In the keyboard settings, you can toggle on “Caps Lock”.
To quickly delete an email or text message, swipe left on it
To quickly delete an email or text message, swipe left on it. This will delete the message and take you back to your inbox or conversation. You can also tap and hold on a message to delete it.
When you’re looking at a map, pinch to zoom in and out
When you’re looking at a map, pinch to zoom in and out. This will make the map bigger or smaller, depending on how you pinch. You can also double-tap to zoom in, or tap with two fingers to zoom out.
How to use keyboard shortcuts on iPhone
The following are some keyboard shortcuts you can use on your iPhone:
- Command+Spacebar: This shortcut opens the Spotlight search bar.
- Command+C: This shortcut copies the selected text or item.
- Command+X: This shortcut cuts the selected text or item.
- Command+V: This shortcut pastes the text or item that you have copied or cut.
- Command+Z: This shortcut undoes the last action.
- Command+Shift+Z: This shortcut redoes the last undone action.
- Command+A: This shortcut selects all items in a document or window.
- Command+F: This shortcut opens the Find bar in a document or web page.
- Command+G: This shortcut finds the next instance of the search term in a document or web page.
- Command+Shift+G: This shortcut finds the previous instance of the search term in a document or web page.
- Command+H: This shortcut hides the app that you’re currently using.
How to use Siri shortcuts on iPhone
Siri shortcuts are a great way to speed up your phone and make it work better for you. With Siri shortcuts, you can create custom voice commands that will do things like launch apps, call people or even send text messages. To create a Siri shortcut, open the Settings app and tap Siri & Search. In the Siri & Search settings, you can tap the + button to add a new shortcut. Tap the record button and say your custom phrase. Once you’ve recorded your phrase, you can choose what Siri will do when it hears that phrase.
How to copy and paste on iphone 11
With the new iPhone 11, it’s now easier than ever to copy and paste text. Just follow these simple steps:
1) Select the text you want to copy.
2) Tap on the “Copy” button.
3) Go to where you want to paste the text and tap on the “Paste” button.
4) That’s it! The text will be copied and pasted into the new location.