There are several startups in Poland that you can follow this year. If you check here, you will see that there are land-based casinos that operate in the casino industry. Although Poland is famous for its gambling scene, it is not the only industry that the country supports. In this article, we will look at several companies they deem would make it big in their respective areas.
Redstone has been around for two years, and it is located in Warsaw. There are less than ten employees, and the founders created a system that integrates blockchain data into one platform. As of 2023, the total funding amount is $7.5 million, and there are 12 investors.
The main product of Redstone is a generation of oracles. Here are the main features and benefits of their platform:
- Fast – companies no longer need to wait for updates for their data.
- Cost – the platform uses a technology that reduces the cost of gas; they also use call-data utilization technology with an EMV connector.
- Versatile – the platform has a smart contract that fetches data, even if the set is not standard. For example, the platform can take information about volatility and trading volumes in the blockchain industry.
What Redstone can do is work on multiple blockchains simultaneously. It means that the system can take data from different blockchains and convert it into a meaningful set for their clients to use.
Here are some examples of the “chains” they gather data from:
Users who need data can integrate Redstone with their systems by writing only a few lines of code. Apart from providing it to the clients, Redstone also makes data gathering and analysis easy and streamlined.
Respo.Vision is a company that offers AI research for football games. The AI technology analyzes football data and provides meaningful conclusions from it.
Founded in Warsaw in 2020, the company has four founders who want to penetrate several markets. These markets are:
- Computer vision;
- Machine learning;
With a million euros in funding, the company only had one funding round with two investors. Here are the services they provide:
- 2D & 3D Tracking – they track data about the body parts of players and the ball. The system tracks the coordinates and placements from TV broadcasts.
- Physical Data – the machine can calculate physical measurements of movements. It can measure speed, acceleration, types of motion, and the body orientation of players.
- Other Stats – the machine can also derive inferences from the information and create metrics. It can create pitch control, area scans, or passing lanes.
Also, it creates 3D replays of the games that it watches. From these games, the machine can recreate VR-ready 3D simulations and environments, which will give the audience full immersion.
Also based in Warsaw, Mindgram is a B2B company in the mental health niche. The company was founded in 2021 and currently has 70 employees.
The goal of the company is to develop the excellent well-being or mental health of employees. They have a platform that currently operates in several languages, such as Spanish, English, and Polish.
Here are the tools that employees can find from the platform:
- Work-life support;
- Personal Coaching;
- Work inclusiveness.
As of this time, the company has raised nine million euros in funding. Here are the benefits of what the company offers:
- Reduce burnout;
- Resiliency in tough times;
- Improve business efficiency.
The company’s clients are a huge business, which includes Pfizer, Dentsu, Healthy Poke, DCH, and many more. Essentially, they offer a program where employees can achieve peace of mind and balance their work with their lives, reducing stress levels as a result.
Big companies need Mindgram as there is a high degree of burnout in huge corporations. Mindgram can help reduce turnover rates.
Also located in Warsaw, this is a virtual clinic founded in 2021. The aim of the company is to provide private doctor care to people. The product is an app that gathers information related to health.
Here are the things visible on the app:
- Medical history;
- Patient support;
- Access to doctors.
We can say that this really is a modern application, as it gears away from traditional ways of going to a doctor on a physical basis. The company now has 30 employees with a funding of 2.6 million euros. In time, the app may serve as a conduit between a patient and a doctor, where the patient and doctor can speak on the app and discuss the patient’s situation.
Poland is friendly to startup companies. Since 2004, there has been a steady increase in the growth of the technology sector in the country. At any given moment, there are at least 100 companies in the incubator stage. The country expects that this number will keep on growing!