How to Turn Off Battery Optimization for Life360 Iphone
Are you wondering how to turn off battery optimization for Life360 on your iPhone? Well, I’ve got you covered! In this article, I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of disabling battery optimization specifically for Life360 on your iPhone. By doing so, you can ensure that the Life360 app runs smoothly in the background without any interruptions.
To begin, open up your iPhone’s Settings and scroll down until you find the “Battery” option. Tap on it to access the battery settings. Next, locate and select “Battery Health”. Here, you’ll have access to various options related to battery usage.
Now comes the crucial step. Look for “Optimized Battery Charging” and toggle it off if it’s enabled. This feature is designed to slow down battery aging by reducing charging when your iPhone predicts that it will be connected to power for an extended period.
Step-by-Step Guide to Turning Off Battery Optimization for Life360 on iPhone
If you’re an iPhone user and you want to ensure that Life360, the popular family location tracking app, runs smoothly without any battery optimization restrictions, you’ve come to the right place. In this step-by-step guide, I’ll walk you through the process of turning off battery optimization for Life360 on your iPhone.
- Open Settings: Start by unlocking your iPhone and navigating to the Settings app. It’s usually represented by a gear icon and can be found on your home screen or in your app library.
- Find Battery: Once you’re in the Settings menu, scroll down until you see the “Battery” option. Tap on it to access the battery settings for your device.
- Locate Battery Health: Within the Battery menu, look for a section called “Battery Health.” This is where Apple provides information about your device’s battery performance and optimization settings.
- Disable Optimized Battery Charging: Underneath the “Battery Health” section, you may find an option called “Optimized Battery Charging.” This feature helps extend your battery’s lifespan by reducing charging when it reaches 80% capacity. Toggle this option off to disable it.
- Turn Off Low Power Mode: If your iPhone is currently in Low Power Mode, make sure to disable it before proceeding with Life360’s battery optimization settings. You can do this by going back to the main Settings menu and tapping on “Battery.” From there, simply toggle off Low Power Mode if it’s enabled.
- Customize App-Specific Settings: Now that we’ve optimized general battery settings let’s focus specifically on Life360. Scroll back up within the Settings menu and locate “Life360” under the list of installed apps on your device.
Disabling Battery Optimization for Life360 on iPhone
If you’re having trouble with battery optimization affecting the performance of Life360 on your iPhone, don’t worry! I’ll guide you through the steps to turn off battery optimization specifically for Life360. Follow these simple instructions:
- Open the Settings app: Locate and tap on the “Settings” icon on your iPhone’s home screen. It resembles a gear.
- Find Battery: Scroll down until you see the “Battery” option and tap on it. This will open the Battery settings page.
- Locate Battery Optimization: On this page, look for the “Battery Optimization” section or any related feature that controls battery usage.
- Select Life360 from the list: Within the Battery Optimization settings, you should find a list of installed apps. Look for “Life360” in this list and tap on it to proceed.
- Disable battery optimization: Once you’ve selected Life360, you’ll be presented with different options related to battery usage optimization for this app. To disable battery optimization completely, toggle off any switches or options that indicate optimization.
- Confirm your choice: After disabling battery optimization, make sure to save your changes by tapping “Done”, “Apply”, or any similar confirmation prompt that appears at the top or bottom of the screen.
That’s it! You have successfully turned off battery optimization for Life360 on your iPhone. This should help improve its performance and prevent any unwanted interruptions caused by excessive power-saving measures.